The healthcare market is rapidly changing and becoming increasingly competitive. The day to day challenges for SNFs have center leadership looking for answers.
National Health Rehabilitation works with many skilled nursing centers to provide acute level physiatry care in the subacute setting. Our physicians serve as a specialty consultant at no cost to the center. We work collaboratively with your attending physicians and interdisciplinary team to improve your outcomes and the patient experience.
First and foremost, our goal is patient care. Our Physiatrists work to maximize patient functional and clinical outcomes. Our Physicians becoming highly visible members of your team, rounding several times a week, participating in your weekly Medicare and UR meetings, and providing additional physician communication and documentation. Additionally, our rehabilitation and pain management program can become a marketable differentiator between you and your competition.
What Are Your Needs? Where Can NHR Help?
- Increasing Patient Education and Satisfaction
- Controlling Hospital Re-Admissions and Unsafe Discharges
- Providing a Specialty Physician Program Maximizing Functional Outcomes
- Increasing Physician Presence, Communication, and Documentation
- Decreasing Patient/Resident Pain
- Titrating Opioid Use
- Partnering and Supporting Center Marketing Strategies
National Health Rehabilitation has physicians across the US. We are growing in our existing markets and are always exploring new markets. For more information on how our physicians can help improve your outcomes, Contact Us or call .